ZombiesforEqualityZombiesforEquality

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

tell her you love her tell her you love her

well done

i get the message, saw some humor, more like this need to be done i enjoyed the story you told. although i didn't care for punching her, only weak men hit a lady.

Adventures Of Bomb pt1 Adventures Of Bomb pt1

looking for more

honestly i wish there were different rating systems, so i could properly rate this but the 5 is for the plot, honestly talking instead of text would be nice but i can see where it can be difficult. Make sure you have a decent length flash as well as a well explained story, perhaps you can put a text before the flash explaining the story if you don't have time to animate it. I did like the art though, impressive, keep it up.

BombSquad5 responds:

Thank you, im learning alot from the reviews, i think i didnt pay much attention to laying out the story because it made sense too me. Im going to work on unfolding a story better.

Viking Madness Viking Madness

hell yeah

hell yeah, madness with heavy metal along with it, it doesn't get much better, of course remember practice makes perfect, some of the action was too slow but honestly i think you'll improve. Keep it up and make more heavy metal madness.

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

WOW the clown was a bitch

trophies arn't working right though. i got like 10 of them but only 5 are showing up.

trouble with the clown?

here it is

left right, right left, right left right, left down right, down right up left, up right up right, down up right down, down left down left up. then quickly press space bar or m to kill his ass, i fucked up and didn't hit it fast enough the first time.

Destroy Spongebob Destroy Spongebob

oh god please

make another where you can torture EVERYONE in bikini bottom.

Kill Linkin Park Kill Linkin Park

i love it

seriously i did it over and over and over.

there music nowadays gives me such a bad headache, thank you for the relief.

Bloodstains And Splatter Marks Bloodstains And Splatter Marks

Epic Win

Dude this is going on my ipod and cd for my truck, this is fucking awesome.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Fuckin eh, bro. Thanks!

cyborg cyborg

out of all of them

this has got to be my favorite one, your art is on a whole other level, i enjoy the visual feast they provide, your very talented, please share more.

C.O.W Cloud Maker C.O.W Cloud Maker

know what?

this really reminds me of a boss you have to fight in lost planet 2, good job man, your art is really superb.